Sunday, March 17, 2013

#Random Super Junior Game


Update*********** Let’s move this game to the shoutbox!! http://sup3rjunior.freeshoutbox.net/
Thanks to E.L.F.es’ Favourite | ღanything about Super Juniorღ

Here’s the rules:
What you do is I’ll say a word related to Super Junior, and you have to post another word related to Super Junior that stands with the last letter that I said. Here’s an example:
Person one – “Miracle
Person two – Eeteuk
Okay, so MiraclE ends with an E, right? So the next person who posts (which is you; hopefully… *pout*) has to post a word that starts with E.
A bit confusing, I know… But it’s because it’s hard to explain.
Let’s Play Together
My Words [you need to start with its last letter]
Sungmin
p/s:start with letter  N

p.s. No Repeated answers! & comment on this post.
p.s….s… If I delete your answer it’s because it has already been answered!

 

credit: sup3rjunior.com

No comments:

Post a Comment